Thread: Article: "150,000" say NO to deep sea oil drilling!

Blog Entries

Article: "150,000" say NO to deep sea oil drilling!

I understand that there are great hazard and disadvantage in sea oil drilling. I just hope people can find some alternatives to find oil in other places.

Wake up NZ, You need to use the mineral, oil and gas reserves, no matter where they are to get you out of your third world spiral. Greenpeace is a "professional" protest organisation that thrives on morons and yet will not spend a cent researching plausible alternatives.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Palawan View Post
    Wake up NZ, You need to use the mineral, oil and gas reserves, no matter where they are to get you out of your third world spiral. Greenpeace is a "professional" protest organisation that thrives on morons and yet will not spend a cent researching plausible alternatives.
    In a sense I agree, but the focus should be on mineral & gas wealth that is now viable, we don't need the offshore oil.

Its crazy here, we sell all the good coal to India & China and the cheap crap we buy in our supermarkets is often imported coal!, and we could of been self sufficient in the fuel dept..if the equipment to do so had'nt been sold off to India & Pakistan....and we stopped trying to be the only nun in the brothel with the carbon credit thing.

As for Greenpeace, good on them for running professional organisation that keeps that other pack of morons in our Parliament on their toes.