Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time for next move, says ex-judge

Time for next move, says ex-judge

A decade after he recommended New Zealand set up an independent commission to investigate claims of miscarriages of justice, Sir Thomas Thorp says the case is even stronger.Thorp conducted a review in 2003-2004 comparing New Zealand's...

More...

So he spent 31 years as a Crown prosecutor and 17 years as a High Court Judge and in all that time he kept his mouth shut content to take his salary ? Then he conducts a review in 2003/04 and publishes it in 2006. And we only hear about it now ? 7 years later ? Never mind, Judith Collins will no doubt attempt to discredit and dismiss the report as "ancient history" and label the Judge as an old duffer seeking to make a name for himself which he was unable to do while a sitting Judge.

You can't deny that "Bulldog" Collins is 100% correct on this one !!

Quote : " The current system of detecting miscarriages of justice was working".

Yup - miscarriages of justice are detected, and promptly covered up - distorted - falsified - lied about - denied - and then dealt to with New Zealand's supreme system of "justice" - SUPPRESSION !!

Quote : " New Zealand has an independent, highly regarded judiciary".

Yup - Highly regarded as 100% corrupt and impregnable. Silenced to the world and swallowed up by an apathetic public.

And where does this leave "sir" Thomas, having participated in and endorsed judicial corruption for 48 years ?

Full of one word - SHIT !!!

1victim

Quote Originally Posted by 1victim View Post
    " The current system of detecting miscarriages of justice was working". " New Zealand has an independent, highly regarded judiciary". 1victim
    "an orchestrated litany of lies" by Judith Collins. Justice Mahon used those same words to describe acts done by corrupt people within the wider 'system" - he destroyed his reputation by attacking the system.

Systemic corruption by the judiciary is simply systemic corruption by the judiciary - like any systemic problem you cannot fight it from within or fight it individually externally. To fight it from within the honest judges like Justice Thorp, with others, would have to act as a team, but they know they are outnumbered and would also be fighting the Executive (Judith Collins etc) and the Law Society. So sadly, as part of the system, they say nothing while they are Judges.

Individually fighting judicial corruption externally is dangerous. We just have to built up by individual efforts over time to build momentum until the public finally click to what is going on. We are not there yet - but its getting closer. Every bit of judicial corruption exposed helps.

Hopefully the start of the criminal prosecution of Justice Heath, for perverting the course of justice, will help. Remember the hearing is on Monday - Court Room 11 Auckland District Court.
    Last edited by John "Brockovich"; 07-10-2013 at 01:02 PM.

But you will find that the biggest miscarriages of justice occur in the Family Court and occur on a daily basis. Judges treat anyone other than the mother as second class citizens with no rights. Our case is a gross miscarriage of justice, but unfortunately I do not have a wealthy advocate to help me, so I will just have to stand up and fight with everything I have (monetarily - nothing) but I still have my temper. Hopefully this will not see me inside looking out. It already got me a threat of being trespassed from the local courthouse after I told the registrar that I couldn't see any point in applying for documents if it had to go before a judge as there was no hope with lying f***ing lawyers in court.

Quote Originally Posted by John "Brockovich" View Post
    "an orchestrated litany of lies" by Judith Collins....
    Hopefully the start of the criminal prosecution of Justice Heath, for perverting the course of justice, will help.
    Justice Heath's criminal prosecution (for perverting the course of justice) cannot progress to the next stage, as yet. As Judge Bouchier, who issued an Oral judgment on 30 September 2013, has not signed and released the text of her Oral judgment. Several requests have been made for that document.

Judge Bouchier, who issued an Oral judgment on 30 September 2013, has not signed and released the text of her Oral judgment. Several requests have been made for that document.
    Judge Bouchier is re-writing her decision so as to protect Justice Heath from criminal prosecution.

The Registrar advised today (18 days after the Oral judgment, which was dictated in court on 30 September onto the record) that "The Judge is working on the Notes"

For those who know how the system of self protection works, and in layman terms, that means: Judge Bouchier is re-writing her decision so as to protect Justice Heath from criminal prosecution. She will do that by standard practice (when certain Judges think it necessary to protect those in the justice system) of being corrupt in her judgment. Which is not error of fact or error in judgment (which would be acceptable as Judges can and do make mistakes), but standard outright corruption by a NZ judge. Corrupt conduct that Judith Collins (as Minister of Justice and lawyer) knows is widespread practice and also knows that such conduct is never allowed to be identified and punished by the appeal courts or Judicial Conduct Commissioner (so as to protect the ill informed publics perception of the integrity of all the judiciary).

That is why we have the "least corrupt justice system in the world", according to Judith Collins and those within the system.
    Last edited by John "Brockovich"; 17-10-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Judge Bouchier is re-writing her decision so as to protect Justice Heath from criminal prosecution.
    As suspected corruption prevails. Judge Bouchier finally released (21 days late) her Oral decision. Her original Oral decision was vague, however illegal as it was outside her jurisdiction. That re-written Oral decision is now changed to being just vague, but legal and still appealable.

What is scandalous is the decision removes from the official record Justice "Paul Robert Heath" as the Defendant, to the criminal charge of perverting the course of justice, to the Defendant being "High Court at Hamilton". Whoever heard of the place at which the alleged offence was committed being the Defendant.

Any suggestions for her reasons for doing that?

New Zealand Judges judicial oath reads ....

Corruption must be done - and must be seen to be done .....

With no accountability, this IS justice in NZ.

I think that an independent body which makes recommendations about public interest issues would work.
    For those recommendations to have force in law the body would have to be lawfully constituted and have wide public support.
    In my opinion the terms of reference for this body would specify that it is apolitical and operates in accordance with the law of the land.