Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Article: Justice staff feared a 'feral' judge

  1. #1
    Administrator admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dargaville
    Posts
    448
    Blog Entries
    8

    Article: Justice staff feared a 'feral' judge


  2. #2
    Welcome to justice in NZ !

    The most 'feral' thing in NZ is Adolf Key and his oppressive schutzstaffel.

    They must be held accountable for their crimes against humanity.

    NZ Bill of Rights reads : Judith Collins ...
    - Judge
    - Jury
    - Executioner

    NZ Citizen's Rights : Zero

    1victim

  3. #3
    Not much, really. The NZ justice system is divorced from the law of nature so miscarriages of justice are to be expected. A remedy involves the public looking outside the system for justice.

  4. #4
    I am right behind Judith Collins in rejecting Binnie's report as it was found to be fundementally flawed. If you care to research this case, you will find that there is a plethora of forensic and proven evidence pointing to David Bain being the murderer and absolutely zero pointing to his father as being the perpetrator. There has been a lot of improbable scenarios (Robin Bain changing his clothes to meet his maker [ha bloody ha] ), rumour, innuendo and speculation, but no real evidence against Robin Bain.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigenda View Post
    I am right behind Judith Collins in rejecting Binnie's report as it was found to be fundementally flawed. If you care to research this case, you will find that there is a plethora of forensic and proven evidence pointing to David Bain being the murderer and absolutely zero pointing to his father as being the perpetrator. There has been a lot of improbable scenarios (Robin Bain changing his clothes to meet his maker [ha bloody ha] ), rumour, innuendo and speculation, but no real evidence against Robin Bain.
    And prior to Binnie's investigation and report, five commonwealth supreme court judges sitting on the Privy Council came to the same conclusion as him.

    Still - Judith and her mate know best ! And if it wasn't this mate it would be another mate ...

    And, if the truth be known, Judith and her mate probably think Arthur Allan Thomas is guilty ....

    1victim

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victim View Post
    And prior to Binnie's investigation and report, five commonwealth supreme court judges sitting on the Privy Council came to the same conclusion as him.

    Still - Judith and her mate know best ! And if it wasn't this mate it would be another mate ...

    And, if the truth be known, Judith and her mate probably think Arthur Allan Thomas is guilty ....

    1victim
    WRONG. They did not make any conclusion on guilt or otherwise, a technical point was at issue AND they recommended Bain stay inside in the meantime.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigenda View Post
    WRONG. They did not make any conclusion on guilt or otherwise, a technical point was at issue AND they recommended Bain stay inside in the meantime.
    Maybe we should tell Judith that David is out on a technicality, and that the jury who found him not guilty should see this technical point.
    Had the Police not burned the evidence, we may have gotten to the truth in this tragic case. The question will remain until the end of time - what were they hiding ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •