Thread: Article: Judges push Parliament to protect them

Blog Entries

Article: Judges push Parliament to protect them

People are still getting out of nz, for all of these reasons. We now expect the police to lie, we are not surprised that the judges lobby politicians, that they make findings without evidence. Here in nz we actually expect it now. They should not be surprised when most of the people before them in court are Asian or first or second generation imigrants, why? Because the informed thinking folks continue to leave, and where does this leave us as a country again ?

Example Malcolm Rabson stiffed by the family court has employed hundreds of people, paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax but will never have another business registered in nz. Well done judge Ulrich and the family court perhaps you can employ the people Malcolm used to.

Of course when they say they need more "privacy" they really mean more "suppression".....

....and when they say "suppression" they really mean to "coverup" ....

and what they need to "coverup" is their "corrupt decisions" .....

and their "corrupt decisions" are in "breach of NZ Law" ....

and their "breaches of NZ Law" are against our NZ "Bill of Rights Act 1990" ....

and their crimes against our "Bill of Rights Act 1990" is a breach of the NZ governments obligations under the "United Nations Treaty" ....

So what will our government do to protect our "Human Rights" in this matter ???

I think they will give these Criminals their wish and pass legislation - without a referendum of course - and grant them more "Privacy" ....

On a more serious note, we could have wished the 14 sheep a more dignified end to their careers, instead of having their fleeces tainted by sitting atop of these "insults against humanity" ....... Perhaps the "Union of Sheep" may have an "Animals Rights" case to take to the UN .... ???

Just my opinion of course - am I still entitled to one ?

1victim

Blog Entries

Legal complaint review officer (a sham in the new zealand law society's favour)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    One opinion is a step towards changing the way things are done in New Zealand.
    I agree that one opinion is a step towards change.

I have been through the NZLS Complaints Process and after they dismissed my complaint I filed an application into the Legal Complaints Review Officer/s ("LCRO")which I believed was controlled by the Ministry of Justice.

I spent over a year filing documents into the LCRO and attended a hearing which successfully gained me an order reversing the NZLS decision which had dismissed my complaint.

However the victory was bitter as the LCRO made an order that the legal practitioner that had done me so wrong was to pay a fine to the NZLS, the same society that had dismissed my complaint.

I believe the NZLS is guilty of "Unjust Enrichment" and they tick every legal box to have a claim to that effect commenced against them.