Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warkworth Police Corruption

Blog Entries

Warkworth Police Corruption

Below are the links to a letter to the Attorney General, with attachments, outlining and giving evidence of Corruption, starting with 1 corrupt cop who managed to manipulate an entire Judicial proceeding, from arrest right through to sentancing.......

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0W...kxOMy1NSlZIajQ

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...9n3d-A_iE/edit

This goes to show how much power the Police have and how 1 corrupt officer can start an entire chain of events - cover up after cover up............

The reply will be posted.

Blog Entries
    I tried them - the word "independent" is some what misleading. They sent the complaint back to the Police for them to invetsigate, the Police then got an officer who was investigating me to investigate my compalint. I found out what the investigator was doing and notified the IPCA. My complaint wasnt upheld. The IPCA waited until I got found guilty and then was sentanced, despite know there was NO indepandant enquiry, they quoted Judge McNaughton and would not re look at my original compalint. I still have nothing in writting from Police, which I asked for. The investigator refussed to give me his findings in writting.
    I then sent the IPCA a copy of this corrispondance. I have never heard back from the.

It appears as though they have no problem with this sort of thing, in fact they allow it and assist to keep coving it up.
    They certainly havnt done anything to stop corruption like this or address this.
    This is SERIOUS and it is disgusting that so many people can know about it and do nothing..... i.e, The POlice commissioner, the Justice Minister, the Police minister and so on.

Blog Entries
    I havent really asked.....but the couple who know about it havent jumped at the chance...lol
    Do you know one who is looking to piss off the enire NZ Police force and doesnt want to be paid?????? lol
    if you do, id love their number?

Have you been to the highest authority about your concens?

Blog Entries
    who is the highest authority??????

Blog Entries
    The thing is that it is not actually about compensation, it is the shocking fact that the Government wont take responsibility for its actions ( the actions of corrupt Police ect) everyone I have notified of this has passed the buck and nothing has been done about it.

It is shocking that this sort of thing happens. These actions shouldn't even have occurred to a person who did commit an offence.

The laws and legislation's in place for Judges, Police ect, do not say "but you can ignore such acts and legislation's if you want the person to be guilty or if you think they are guilty nor does it claim these actions are acceptable if you are guilty.

Innocent and guilty alike deserve a fair Judicial proceeding. The Government is supposed to have bodies to protect us, like the IPCA, Judicial conduct Commissioner ect but they are just placed there by the Government to lead us to believe we are protected, all the while these bodies are assisting to cover up what ever they can.

If Chris Finlayson dosen't reply you should email the UN committee of Human Rights, send them a copy of your letter to the attorney general. It's a shame you aren't in Auckland nyou could attend this.......

Seminar: Taking Cases to the UN Human Rights Committee

http://www.law.auckland.ac.nz/uoa/ho...jsp?cid=514007

We have some real a holes in high places in this country.

As we all know, even allegations of police corruption or use of excessive force hurts everyone – especially us. This happens because of lost cooperation, support and trust – which, in turn, diminishes our effectiveness. For more on this problem and other police improvement challenges take a look at my new book, “Arrested Development: A Veteran Police Chief Sounds Off About Protest, Racism, Corruption and the Seven Steps Necessary to Improve Our Nation’s Police” (Amazon.com in US and EU). And visit my blog at http://improvingpolice.wordpress.com. And good policing for all of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Attorney General has certain responsibilities. If he does not fulfill the responsibilities, I think the place you should appeal this matter is Parliament. So, my thinking is to get a local MP and have this matter discussed at Parliament. I am sure that some opposition MPs want anything that they can use to discredit the National Government.
    It would be a waste of time appealing to Parliament, this lot don't give a damn about justice nor do they give a damn about ordinary NZders.

Quote Originally Posted by FiFi40 View Post
    It would be a waste of time appealing to Parliament, this lot don't give a damn .. ..
    Yes, we all know this. And (no matter which political party it is) people bleat about it daily on blog sites all over the place and on talkback radio ad infinitum.

But this site tends to be more about what we can do about it in a positive way, rather than bounce bleats about politicians off each other. What you bleat of is actually a given. What we need to talk about here is how we can (a) find an alternative solution; or (b) change the fact that politicians don't give a damn. Any ideas?

Now for what it is worth, I happen to think that politicians not giving a damn, is not so much a reflection of the individuals who become politicians, but more of a reflection on the general public not giving a damn (about justice generally).

We have to let our politicians know when they get it wrong. We need to write to them and let them know what has gone wrong. Our numbers are small here. We need to be strong in what we say to the politicians. We need to pick and choose which politicians are helpful to our situation (and Finlayson is definitely not, so whatever we can do to oust him, would be good). Chester Borrows on the other hand is more reasonable and approachable (though still tainted by being an ex-cop).

So rather than damn all politicians, target, target, target. And when you get a good result (ha ha) let everyone know how you did it. When it's bad, as in this case, let's exchange what we can do about it.

Now having said that, my bleat on Finlayson. He's just a foul-mouthed ill-tempered sniping (gay) lawyer with far too much power, and far too much of a chip on his shoulder. But my saying that doesn't really help, except to warn others, to stay away from expecting rights or justice help from him. Unless you are part of a minority group, you will get no help from Finlayson. He is very anti- Bill of Rights Act. He is very pro-judiciary, pro-Crown and anti-defendants' rights. So get help from elsewhere such as MOJ or your local MP. Work around Finlayson. Don't expect help from him.