Thread: The judges have already been judged.

The judges have already been judged.

If you want to know the truth about our judges in these end times, refer to that old black tome gathering dust in your bookshelf, which nobody hardly ever reads these days, and look into it.

The prophet Isaiah, who was put into a log and sawn in half for going to the trouble, says, at 3:15, "What mean ye that ye beat my people to pieces, and grind the faces of the poor, saith the Lord".

And the prophet Micah says, at 3: "And I said, Hear, I pray you, O heads of the house of Jacob and princes of the house of Israel; is it not for you to know judgment? 2 Who hate the good, and love the evil; who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones; 3 Who eat also the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them, and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the cauldron.

Blog Entries
    Or you could consider.....Ezekiel 20:25-26(updated slightly) Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live; And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am Sian Elias.

Quite so your baronial portliness: in your quote God is saying that the reason why he is making us desolate, including taking away the just judges, and leaving us with way overpaid judges who are beholding to the politicians who approve their overpayments, is because we have lost favour with Him due to our sins, or breaches of God's commandments on a national scale. As at Isaiah 3: "1 For behold, the Lord of hosts, doth take away...2 The mighty man, the man of war, the judge...". The outcome for the unjust judges, at Micah 3 is that God says through this prophet, "4 Then (ie in these end times when the nuclear warheads start flying around in the great tribulation, or WW3) shall they (the unjust judges) cry unto the Lord, (for help and protection) but he will not hear them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings".

Blog Entries
    Parable of the Persistent Widow
    Never give up & wear the mongrels out seems to be the theme here....
    One day Jesus told his disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up. “There was a judge in a certain city,” he said, “who neither feared God nor cared about people. A widow of that city came to him repeatedly, saying, ‘Give me justice in this dispute with my enemy.’ The judge ignored her for a while, but finally he said to himself, ‘I don’t fear God or care about people, but this woman is driving me crazy. I’m going to see that she gets justice, because she is wearing me out with her constant requests!’”
    Last edited by Beachedas; 26-05-2012 at 01:41 PM.

True, and there is more to it than that, much more: for example, if you want God to help you in your trials, and fight for you and deliver you from injustice, then note this advice from Micah again at 7: "8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me. 9 I will bear the indignation of the Lord (such as by being left to the not so tender mercies of the unjust judges in our court cases) because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness".

Blog Entries
    Or you could go to the Koran, Allah says: “O you who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest you harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what you have done.” [Sūrah al-Hujurāt: 5]

Lawyers be the real problem here, after all they grow into judges.. Shakespeare had the weasels sussed when he suggested.. "kill them all" and..."Why, may not that be the skull of a lawyer? Where be his quiddities now, his quillities, his cases, his tenures, and his tricks? Why does he suffer this mad knave now to knock him about the sconce with a dirty shovel, and will not tell him of his action of battery? Hum! This fellow might be in's time a great buyer of land, with his statutes, his recognizances, his fines, his double vouchers, his recoveries: is this the fine of his fines, and the recovery of his recoveries, to have his fine pate full of fine dirt? Will his vouchers vouch him no more of his purchases, and double ones too, than the length and breadth of a pair of indentures? The very conveyances of his lands will scarcely lie in this box; and must the inheritor himself have no more, ha?

Blog Entries
    Ok , DGNZPO its feedback time from a random viewer ..."Scanned over the site, and generally I like it and can see where you want to go with it. Not happy with one of the forums/threads that just seems to be some blowhards or pseudo/semi intellectual wannabes mouthing off random religious quotes."
    Does the post office have a view on this?

However that "random viewer" has decided to join the forum...

Blog Entries
    Justice_Ian_Binnie.jpg

This thread needs a little input or redirection from Judge Binnie, here in NZ this month to look at compensation in the Bain case...Check out judging the judges Canadian style.

The judge appointed to assess David Bain's compensation claim asked for two books by supporter Joe Karam to be included in his background information on the case. Justice Ian Binnie's reading material will not extend to volumes written by anti-Bain campaigners, according to papers released by the Ministry of Justice.
    One of the books requested by Binnie was the subject of a failed $350,000 defamation case by two policemen against Karam, the former All Black who is Bain's biggest supporter.Claims in the book that police planted evidence such as a spectacle lens formed part of the defence argument during Bain's 2009 retrial. Bain was convicted in 1995 of shooting five members of his family in Dunedin in 1994. In 2007, the Privy Council quashed his convictions on the grounds of a substantial miscarriage of justice and ordered a retrial, which took place in Christchurch in 2009, where a jury found him not guilty.

The case has been the subject of intense public interest and speculation, with groups set up to advocate both for and against Bain, and his father Robin, who the defence argued was the killer. In late 2010, Bain filed a claim for compensation for the 13 years he spent in prison, which commentators say could entitle him to as much as $2million. Binnie, a retired Canadian Supreme Court judge, was appointed by the Minister of Justice to assess the application last year.Documents released under the Official Information Act show material provided to Binnie includes a joint report by the Police Complaints Authority and Police Commissioner from 1997, an application to the Governor-General for exercise of the Royal perogative of mercy by Bain in 1998, the Ministry of Justice and Sir Thomas Thorp reports on that application, court records and decisions, submissions on the compensation claim, and the claim itself.

The Ministry of Justice said Binnie also requested two books by Karam, David and Goliath: the Bain family murders and Bain and Beyond. The books were provided by the ministry. Several other books have been written on the Bain case, including The Mask of Sanity: The Bain Murders by James McNeish and In the Grip of Evil: The Bain Murders by Judith Wolfe and Trevor Reeves. There are also numerous documentaries about the murders. These were not requested.

''The manner in which the assessment of the claim is undertaken, including the information that will be taken into account, is a matter for Justice Binnie,'' a ministry spokesman said. To get compensation, applicants must prove their innocence, at a minimum, on the balance of probabilities.In addition, because Bain's claim fell outside Cabinet guidelines, he needs to demonstrate the circumstances were extraordinary. Commentators have estimated if the claim is successful, Bain could be entitled to up to $2m - $40,000 for each year in jail.
    He may also be entitled to a public apology or statement of innocence.