Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: Kiwis shafted by fraudulent justice system, says top QC

Blog Entries

Article: Kiwis shafted by fraudulent justice system, says top QC

Typical response from Finlayson. Shoot the messenger.

Finlayson, listen up. Molloy speaks on behalf of a very disgruntled New Zealand. Please pay attention. The reports are building up. State Services Commission report last month for example. Law Society. Sir Geoffrey Palmer in representations to the Chief Justice.

We need the Privy Council back. Removal of that accountability at the top, has rapidly filtered down for the worse, all the way down to the District Court.

Political correctness has a huge amount to answer for. We have reached the point that the law plays second fiddle to who the contestants are in any given legal issue. And if you are in any way public service associated, then you'll get a dream run through the Courts (police, WINZ, CYFs, tax Commissioner, Immigration, Fisheries, Road transport etc).

Why would Finlayson want to change this? It's autocracy's dream situation. And to hell with the people who actually pay their taxes to keep the public services running. Individual's statutory rights count for nothing all of a sudden. And remember it was individuals' rights that we went to World Wars for.

The Courts are shitting on the memories of millions who died in those Wars fighting Gerry in Europe and Charlie in the Pacific. Finlayson, my Dad and probably your Dad, put their lives on the line for the crap that your Courts and your Crown Lawyers are cruelly and criminally persecuting us with.

And then there is your theft of our Courts filing fees and Court costs unlawfully assessed against us, in the tens of thousands of dollars.
    Last edited by Bill (of Rights); 01-09-2012 at 07:42 PM. Reason: typo

Blog Entries
    Wow -I am impressed by Dr Molloy and would like to shake his hand, for a man in his position to be so honest and make his opinion public is great. Typical of Finlayson to want an honest person involved in the Justice system to STAND DOWN " theres no room for honesty" next to Finlayson, Marshall and Collins!

Has anyone actually seen the Tony Molloy article in the NBR?

What date was it? Of course, it can be seen online only by subscribers, and it ain't cheap to get access.

I would like to buy a back issue of the relevant NBR print edition.
    Can anyone help. Also, I don't know, but it may be in my library.

If this website does not yet have a patron saint, may I nominate the very excellent "Tony Molloy QC".

on the other hand, the Finlayson response is free online, here

Blog Entries

Sir Tony Molloy QC

Quote Originally Posted by Bill (of Rights) View Post
    If this website does not yet have a patron saint, may I nominate the very excellent "Tony Molloy QC".
    I will have to second that proposal and suggest that the man deserves a Knighthood for his services to Queen & country rather than the lame call to hand in his warrant fom the effete fop that holds the office of Attorney-General of New Zealand.

If Chris Finlayson had the balls to back his criticism of "Sir Tony" he would have had him charged with "scandalising the court," but I believe most New Zealanders are sick and tired of the substandard performance of the judiciary that get appointed via political whim rather than legal acumen.
    "Acting is all about honesty...if you can fake that, you've got it made" - George Burns

QC

Try Wikipedia which has a section on Queens Counsel