Thread: Anthony David Banbrook responds to tape recording re - instructing solicitor ......

Anthony David Banbrook responds to tape recording re - instructing solicitor ......

A response has come to hand from Barrister, Anthony David Banbrook regarding my previous thread, "why you should ALWAYS tape record your lawyer".

In the attached letter to Garreth Heyns of the NZ Law Society dated the 14th of August 2012, Mr Banbrook has stated in paragraph 3 : " the instructing solicitor was John Holmes ... "

I draw your attention to the affidavit in my previous thread, Image 624 :

Quote John Holmes : .." I was NOT the instructing solicitor for Banbrook and there's no way I could have been ..."

And paragraph 4 of Banbrook's letter : " Mr Currie signed affidavits ..... all of which were endorsed with the particulars of the instructing solicitor ... "

My previous thread, Image 628 :To John Holmes ;(Quote Tony Banbrook) "I spoke to Mr Holmes and he was the instructing solicitor and his name would appear on the court documents".

Holmes's answer ; " If you can see them on the court documents it's only because he's put them there".

Question to John Holmes : "There is no documents there that I've signed with John Holmes being the instructing solicitor ?"

Answer John Holmes : " NO -"
    Q. : You would agree that's a blatant lie ?"
    A. : " YES "... " I've known him on occassion to bang our firm's name on stuff".

I have been informed by Law Society Team Leader Garreth Heyns just yesterday that he has accepted Mr Banbrook's letter saying Mr Holmes WAS the instructing solicitor .... !!!!!!!!

So John Holmes says NO , but the Law Society says YES ......
    No action is to be taken against him ...... !!!

And to quote our Minister of "Justice", the Honourable Judith Collins (herself, of course, a lawyer) from April 2012
    - " The NZLS has recently made improvements to the complaints and disciplinary processes for lawyers and I am satisfied with those improvements and the performance of the NZLS as regulator ".

Aren't we privileged to witness, and indeed be victimised by, CORRUPTION in motion ........ endorsed by the New Zealand Government.

1victim.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victim View Post
    Aren't we privileged to witness, and indeed be victimised by, CORRUPTION in motion ........ endorsed by the New Zealand Government.

1victim.
    Beautiful piece of work, I'm now thinking of taking it one step further & filming the buggers on the job.
    "Acting is all about honesty...if you can fake that, you've got it made" - George Burns

Very good post Well done