Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How police committed DOCUMENTATION FRAUD to bring false conviction

Hi there, i am new to this forum, and glad to have found it, very interesting! its great to see other people taking action against corupt police. we too are dealing with a situation caused by an officer who went out of his way to take my partner down after our home burned down, my partner is a good man with no criminal history, who has only ever told the truth. but was made a mockery of. 6 months before the fire we had a run in with a nosey cop, he was told where to go by my partner, of course when house burned down the same cop was on the scene who immediatly calls it suspicious. and goes after my partner full force. i stupidly provided a statement, which i later find to be duplicated and forged further by the same officer, i found this in the police evidence file, all went to trial, long story cut short...we had a lawyer who didnt give a shit, legal aid, during triall we find out our lawyer is mates with cop, and has a good laugh together in our presence. our lawyer recommends we call no witnesses or gather any info that may be helpful, oh after my partners arrest cop turns up on my door step and summonds me to trial on their behalf, therefore my partners lawyer will not speak to me. bizzzare! i was dropped from police witness list day before trial...strategic???...my partner was found guilty by jury who heard nothing but a load of shit which was unbearable to hear!..and by all means not factual. he has just served nine months, we have been appealing for the last year, and have a date for this month, but lawyer has advised us to fire him as hes not confident and our fire expert has dissapeared with a 20 page report recalling a shit load of mistakes made by the fire department and police....

sorry didnt mean to rant lol

i think there needs to be a series of storys on Cambell Live on this subject to open the public to what really goes on. The public have no idea what goes on unless its happened to them...we thought it would never happen to us but it has, only now have we learned how the whole system works, its degrading, unjust, and cruel, and completly money driven, it has changed our whole view of the justice system here in nz and we are discusted by it. This is nz not a 3rd world country, or are we slowly becomming one, economicly and law wise. Innocent people have no leg to stand on if u are trying to fight for ur innocence against a game playing police man who has honed his skills in defat for his whole career. it becomes a game of who spins the best story wins. regardless of actual evidence. I also think police should be monitered more on what they are doing with documents, some way of making sure they cannot duplicate or edit,

Newspapers too! after the article about us...i will never beleive another news article, news articles come from a journalist who listens to the prosercution, and reports on that story. Whats the prosercutions job??...to challenge the defendants lawyer and create doubt...what happens if the prosercution plays a much better game than the defendants lawyer who hasnt spent enough time studying the defendants case because they are being paid by legal aid? prosecution wins!

i wish this never happend to us

people in nz have no leg to stand on if its happend to them, unless they have thousands tucked away to fill the lawyers pockets to fight it.. Society is under the impression that police allways do the right thing as they are here to serve and protect. at the end of the day in many cases its their word over the accussed, who wins? the uniform. i dont think its a question of why does the nation let it happen, its a case of the nation never hears enough of it to warrent any concern. In our case and in many, u are swept under the carpet in from all law agencies, angain money, and it seems these things are so hard to prove over the uniform.

police have the power, also the power to abuse their power. there seems to be some holes for them slip into when it suits them, things can be easily covered up. these are the holes we need to identify.

ARTHUR ALLAN THOMAS is introduced to "POL 262 page 2" and "Exhibit 2" .....

Arthur Allan Thomas is the victim of one of the worst cases of police/government coverups in the history of this shamefully corrupt nation.
    Arthur and his family held a press conference on Wednesday the 10th April at the Pukekawa Hall, to express their displeasure at the failure of the NZ Government/police to investigate the case and find the actual murderer.

We took the opportunity to attend the meeting, and subsequently met and spoke with Arthur.

He, and brothers Des and Ray, explained with photographs how the police had manufactured and planted evidence in order to wrongfully convict him.
    They expressed their disgust at how successive NZ governments and police commissioners continue to coverup the truth in the case.

The media asked the Thomas's how many senior police officers they believed should face charges due to the coverup. They replied : "At least ten".

The media further questioned as to how many judges convicted Arthur on the false evidence. The prompt answer was -"Eighteen".....
    Arthur and Des stated they had sent a letter of request to police commissioner, Peter Marshall, last year. They have not had a reply .......

The Thomas anger was fuelled by the glowing tributes given to the corrupt police officer, Bruce Hutton, upon his recent death, by Deputy police commissioner, Mike Bush, at the funeral.

At the conclusion of the conference I introduced myself and had a conversation with Arthur about the atrocities committed against him.
    I explained how the police had manufactured evidence in our case, and produced the document "POL 262 Page 2" and the Forged "exhibit 2", used to convict Paul.
    Also on hand were the John Holmes tape recordings.
    And I showed him the the police charge in which they threatened Paul with 14 years imprisonment.
    We agreed that nothing has changed with police "proceedure" over all of these years .....

Arthur commended us for perservering for 7 years in our quest for justice, and urged us to continue. He said it was the intention of he and his family to educate all New Zealanders to the ongoing corruption and coverups within the NZ police/ Government.
    Fact File :

Arthur Thomas was framed and convicted by two corrupt police officers. (Bruce Hutton and Les Johnson)
    Paul Currie was framed and convicted by two corrupt police officers. (Ian Peter Collin and Richard (Ric) Veacock)

Arthur Thomas had police manufacture evidence against him.
    Paul Currie had police manufacture evidence against him.

Perjury was committed against Arthur Thomas.
    Perjury was committed against Paul Currie.

Police commissioner Peter Marshall will not answer Arthur Thomas.
    Police commissioner Peter Marshall will not answer Paul Currie.

Whilst the two cases are poles apart, the police "proceedure" is identical ......

If I may use your phrase, Patrick - : LIE - DENY - IGNORE ......

They're all about transparency - spelt C-O-R-R-U-P-T-I-O-N

1victim

Prime Minister and Solicitor General Endorse Crimes against Paul Currie ....

In a letter of today's date, John Key and Michael Heron have confirmed they both endorse the Crimes of Perjury, Fraud and Forgery committed by the Crown Solicitor, NICK FLANAGAN, against his Victim, Paul Currie.

Crimes Act 1961 Section 108 Perjury.
    " " " Section 66 Parties to offences
    " " " Section 71 Accessory after the fact

Having been sent substantive literature as proof in a Formal complaint against Nick Flanagan, (much of which has been posted on this Justice Forum) both the Prime Minister and Solicitor General state they :- "decline to engage with you in respect of your false conviction" !!!!!!

Documents posted earlier on this thread prove indisputably the Crown Law's "exhibit 2" is fraudulent. A document not written by Paul, and featuring a Forgery of his signature on it. This signature was confirmed a Forgery by a professional handwriting expert.

The certified report from the handwriting expert was presented to Crown Law prior to being presented to the COA. A lying "sl@*pa" by the name of Madeline Laracy disputed this report, and also the John Holmes tape recordings (4) in her "submissions" on behalf of the "crown" ...... (subsequently, the corrupt COA and supreme court refused our formal request to play the tapes or acknowledge the handwriting certificate !!!)

Laracy also endorsed the multiple counts of Perjury by her's and Flanagan's "witness" during the Corrupt "trial" on the 03.08.2010. (Remembering the case was initially discharged on the 24.07.2008)

Having participated in the public protest outside the Solicitor General's private residence on the 7th April this year, we can confirm that Michael Heron voiced his "concern" at corruption in our courts.
    His actions by way of today's letter proves him to be nothing more than a corrupt liar himself ....

And where does this leave the PM ?
    He has been sent all 4 of the John Holmes tape recordings and much literature from the two completely conflicting court transcripts (confirmed in writing from him) and asked to "right this wrong" by his "crown solicitors" ..... but today states in his letter he :- "declines to engage with you in respect of your false conviction" .....

When our Prime Minister flagrantly disregards our Human Rights, by way of our Bill of Rights, then where do we go to seek Justice ???

RIGHT TO NATURAL JUSTICE ??? .... TRANSPARENCY ??? .....

NO .... it is OPPRESSION !!!!

1victim

Fax from one witness to another unravels Fraudulent police "Exhibit 2" ......

Conscience - we all have one (Moral sense of right & wrong / Ensuring respect for those affected)

Here is the answer to the questions in my opening post of this thread.

The police materially altering documents against Paul is well proven, but look at this damning evidence ...

We received anonymously what is understood to be the ORIGINAL FORGERY of the police 4 page "Exhibit 2".

Image 874 attached below shows the 4 page Forgery ("Stacked" to save space here) with numbers 1/2/3/4 handwritten at the top left corners. On page 1 notice the sentence ; Page 1 of 18. This handwriting IS IN INK.

The Forged signature of Paul's and the handwriting here was identified by a professional handwriting expert as being that of CAROL ANN BYROM. A police witness in this case !!!!!
    (See her photo - Image 00047 below)

Note the date above the numbers ...... 20.01.2007 ...

Most importantly, notice page 4 of this document IS UNSIGNED !!!!!!

3 months AFTER the police claimed Paul signed it !!!!!!

Further investigation reveals this police "Exhibit 2" was faxed as part of a total of 20 pages (Top right of pages)
    from an internet café called SAI SOFT SYSTEMS at 602 Dominion Rd. Balmoral, Auckland.

The recipient's number to this fax was 64 9 3770762. The fax number of the police "complainant" in this case - Mr "Z" !!!!!!

Despite our numerous Formal Requests, the police REFUSED to put their witness, CAROL ANN BYROM, forward for cross examination at the "trial" ......

But all of this proof was no match for "justice" JUDITH POTTER.

In her COA "judgement" she said : Quote : "IT IS FANCIFUL THAT YOU CLAIM THIS DOCUMENT IS A FORGERY" ....

So who out there sent us these documents ????

Who out there has a Conscience ????

Certainly not our Prime Minister. He remains true to his letter and will not speak to us .......

Transparency ???? No - it is OPPRESSION !!!!!!

1victim
    Attached Images Attached Images

And from the Master Bully, police commissioner PETER BRENDON MARSHALL, comes .....

....the NEW ZEALAND POLICE - CODE of CONDUCT

Breaches of the Code of Conduct

* Serious Misconduct

The following are some specific examples of unsatisfactory behaviour that may be considered serious misconduct and which COULD JUSTIFY DISMISSAL WITHOUT NOTICE following due process :

* KNOWINGLY FALSIFYING A DOCUMENT or POLICE RECORD/S or KNOWINGLY MAKING A FALSE DECLARATION or STATEMENT.

The police commissioner has had ALL of the preceeding proof of Forgeries since the 24th February 2012 as part of our Formal Complaint against COLLIN, VEACOCK, and SCOTT ......

Why won't he honour this Code ???????

(Image 875)

"Code of Conduct" = O-P-P-R-E-S-S-I-O-N

1victim

Trojan Horse lawyer, RICHARD J EARWAKER, proves himself a TRAITOR ......

In reply to Yoda's question: ..."why no lawyer is taking up this matter to the judiciary?"
    "This is beyond my belief" .....

The word BETRAY is defined as: Give up treacherously to the enemy ....

The word TRAITOR is defined as: One who violates his allegiance or acts disloyally ....

The word SABOTAGE is defined as: Malicious Destruction ....

As our case was so strong against the "brotherhood", a total of 9 lawyers withdrew from this case.
    NONE of them gave a reason for their withdrawal !!!! (See list of lawyers names in Image 877)

Paul was eventually assigned a legal aid lawyer named RICHARD J EARWAKER.

Unbeknown to us at the time, EARWAKER was a "plant", sent by the "brotherhood" to sabotage all evidence of the police Forgeries and Perjury.

A GOOGLE search reveals his self written appraisal and allegiance to the police in his profile ....

Quote: " In 1995 I began representing members of the New Zealand Police Association and in that capacity I have SUCCESSFULLY ACTED for a LARGE NUMBER of police officers facing various CRIMINAL and disciplinary charges." - R J Earwaker (See Image 878)

Earwaker was given instruction to present our evidence at a "pre-trial" hearing under the provision of Section 347, on the 29th March 2010.

Prior to this hearing, Paul - not Earwaker - sent a letter of request to Inspector MARK BENEFIELD to produce ALL EVIDENCE the police were alleging against him.

Earwaker was instructed to put forward all evidence from the Discharged case of the 24.07.2008, and further instructed to expose the conflicting police disclosures and Forgeries.

He did none of this.

The Trojan Horse Traitor had begun his Betrayal ....

One day AFTER THIS HEARING,(30th March 2010) we received an email from Benefield stating, " I have discussed this email with your counsel, Mr Richard Earwaker. Mr Earwaker IS ADVANCING the DISCLOSURE MATTERS and ALL THE OTHER MATTERS will be addressed by Mr Earwaker AT A LATER DATE !!!!!!
    (See Image 879)

So AFTER the hearing, Paul's lawyer is "advancing these issues" ??!!?

How could Earwaker possibly represent his client without having any disclosure ???????

And why was Paul's lawyer discussing his case behind his back with the enemy ?????

One word - TRAITOR !!!!!

Further damning proof of this Betrayal came by way of another letter, 11 days AFTER the Corrupt "trial".

A letter dated the 19th August 2010, to Richard Earwaker from Inspector Anthony Edwards, confirmed in paragraph three the correspondence between Benefield and Earwaker regarding the police Forgeries and Disclosure, and they had agreed that -

Quote : "I also understand that Inspector Benefield has spoken with you about your client's concerns and ADVISED THAT THE MATTER WOULD BE HELD IN ABEYANCE UNTIL THE JUDICIAL PROCESS WAS COMPLETE" !!!!!!!!!! (See Image 880)

Again - EVIDENCE OF FORGERIES HELD IN ABEYANCE until AFTER THE TRIAL ????

Great work Richard J Earwaker.

Just a shame the work was AGAINST your client .....

......TRAITOR !!!

There are the answers to your questions Yoda, and yes, you are right. This is beyond belief.

All part of the RACKETEERING ......

1victim

`

Earwaker Richard J

Wasn't Earwaker the lawyer who managed to get a police officer off six charges of assault despite the evidence of nine of his fellow officers giving evidence against him ?

Goes to show how closely judges,lawyers,and police all stick together when "one of their own" is in trouble.

teeny.