Thread: Judging Yoda: Who awarded this man a Juris Doctor?

Thumbs up Judging Yoda: Who awarded this man a Juris Doctor?

Dear Prime Minister of New Zealand,

Plz do something about this Yoda guy. He is wasting so much time of practically every government department with his psychotic ranting.

Plz make Yoda post a screenshot on his law degree, the NZ public deserves to know which foreign institution gave this internet troll a law degree. Did it really happen or is it a forgery?

Plz show your guts Mr prime minister.

From wtfbbq69

Quote Originally Posted by wtfbbq69 View Post
    Dear Prime Minister of New Zealand,

...Plz make Yoda post a screenshot on his law degree, the NZ public deserves to know which foreign institution gave this internet troll a law degree. Did it really happen or is it a forgery?

Plz show your guts Mr prime minister.

From wtfbbq69
    Dear wtfbbq69

My Department's research has revealed that "Yoda's" degree is indeed based on a number of "Weetbix coupons" collected and sent to the "street vendor" University of Somalia.

However, I believe you and others already knew that (from your previous posting).

In the meantime please do not worry about time wasting - everyone naturally ignores his rantings.

Kind Regards
    Office of The Prime Minister, John Key
    Last edited by Q. C.; 23-02-2016 at 04:24 PM.

Hear hear. His postings are the most boring things I have ever not read.

For a laugh, I had a look on FB to see what he has been up to. He has taken to posting his trash on every single Facebook group you can think of. From New York based Jewish groups all the way to Shortland Street.