Thread: Article: Court refuses to correct its own error !

Blog Entries

Article: Court refuses to correct its own error !

From the photos you posted of the Judges they appear to be idiots. Their Judgement on this matter confirms that they are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Q. C. View Post
    From the photos you posted of the Judges they appear to be idiots. Their Judgement on this matter confirms that they are idiots.
    hahahaha !!!!

Blog Entries
    I've had an experience with Randerson J regarding refusing to amend a serious error of fact in his minutes.

Cut a long story short Randerson J recorded in his minutes that, and I quote "Indeed, the appellants have insisted that their application be treated as having been made under r 5(2).

Problem is I never filed the application in reliance of the r5(2) of the Court of Appeal Rules. This was made very clear in the application itself and a followup email prior to Randerson's minutes.

When I requested Randerson J to correct his error and record the correct fact as to which rule the application had been filed under , that being r5(1) which reads "
    5(1)The Court may give any directions that seem necessary for the just and expeditious resolution of any matter that arises in a proceeding" Randerson J refused to amend his minutes.

When I requested again for Randerson J to correct his minutes to record correct fact his reply via email was " It is immaterial whether the appellants asked that their application be considered under Rule 5(1) or (2)."

So I suppose the moral of the story is because it is immaterial as to what rule your application relies upon, why use any rules at all!!!
    Last edited by Justice111; 13-04-2016 at 07:57 PM. Reason: grammar error