Tab Content
No Recent Activity

2 Visitor Messages

  1. I think that the problem is very deep and entrenched. What I would recommend is to contact Chief Justice and see if she can change the situation in New Zealand. If not, maybe, you can contact the head of the bench, and see if something can be done on your matter. If a crime is committed, it is a good idea to report to the Police and file a charging document in the District Court. You need to have all the evidences ready for submission. Good luck!
  2. View Conversation
    Hi Yoda
    We read most of your messages. We are also facing the similar situation. Our case in NZ High Court has a reserved decision. There have been false information included in the reserved judgement and without evidences statements are made. We have asked Hon Judge to reply to our submissions. But we are just not getting replies as our submission completely expose the untrue, false statements. We can show the total details for complete investigation. Kindly reply back.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About Yoda

Basic Information


Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
29-07-2016 08:06 PM
General Information
Last Activity
25-05-2017 09:20 PM
Join Date

3 Friends

  1. admin admin is offline


  2. RC DAHIYA RC DAHIYA is offline

    Junior Member

  3. Shannon Shannon is offline

    Seniorita Member

Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3