View RSS Feed


Blatant bias

Rate this Entry
What can one do when a judgment is delivered and is completely biased on the side of the plaintiff and will send an old couple to the wall.

Submit "Blatant bias" to Digg Submit "Blatant bias" to Submit "Blatant bias" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blatant bias" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Judicial Conduct , Family Court


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Yoda's Avatar
    New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990

    27 Right to justice
    (1) Every person has the right to the observance of the principles of natural justice by any tribunal or other public authority which has the power to make a determination in respect of that person's rights, obligations, or interests protected or recognised by law.

    If this law is broken, as stated in this case, what should be done?

    How difficult is it to file a notice of appeal in the High Court against the decision of the Family Court?
  2. Corrigenda's Avatar
    Very difficult when you have no money and have been refused legal aid. I quoted that section in my complaint against the judge, but to no avail. Believe me, we have tried every avenue, except maybe a contract or the brass verdict. JUSTICE IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO CAN AFFORD IT!!

    We have stopped fretting over the situation, getting on with our new life and enjoying the freedom that distance brings us. We are just making sure that if we are to get nothing from the sale of our house, then they will get exactly the same. Zip, zilch, zero, nada. Then watch the lying scumbag lawyer try and collect his fees from her, because you can be sure he will still want his pound of flesh.
  3. Yoda's Avatar
    I think you have raised an issue that fringes on the right to justice, guaranteed under the New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990.

    Have you contacted some human-rights lawyers in New Zealand, if there is any?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123