PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone here tried loding a complaint with the IPCA or PPS?

Shannon
22-07-2012, 09:50 PM
There is nothing "Independant about the IPCA!

The IPCA needs to be re-formed!

Have many of you tried getting a complaint addressed by the IPCA or Police Professional Standards.
If there is not video footage or evidence that cannot be hidden, They do eveything possible to cover for the Officer involved by either not documenting evidence or not actually investigating the matter.

After making a complaint about an Officer, that Officer was allowed to deal with me, threaten me and harras me. I filed more complaints and became a target for Police corruption and harassment due to my determined stance to stamp out Police corruption.

Shannon
22-07-2012, 10:00 PM
sorry, I am new and didnt know that my post had been posted, resulting in 3 of the same posts.....

Beachedas
23-07-2012, 09:04 AM
Hi there, I've had numerous case before the IPCA which show that the process is a complete waste of time, in my opinion the best way to stamp out police corruption is to expose the personnel involved & their methods. We obviously need the police, but just not the corrupt tossers that destroy the goodwill and confidence in the police of a significant number of kiwis.

1victim
01-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Hi Shannon. Like you I am new to this and am having difficulty with posting documentation etc. I tried to send you a message and my email for you.??
Anyway, it is interesting you saying the police don't want to know if you don't have video or tape recordings to substantiate your complaint. We recently made a complaint about the corrupt officers in our case as per the 9 documents I have posted on here. We had 4 tape recordings to support our complaint - they ignored all of them !!!
Fortunately, however, unbeknown to them, we tape recorded our meetings with them in our "interviews".
I have not transcribed them yet but will post some quotes from them soon.
In the meantime keep an eye out for the transcript I am about to post as regards to the corrupt case against Paul Currie - It is indisputable proof of Perjury, Documentation Fraud, Forgery and Accounting Fraud - and it is from a lawyer - I'm sure you will enjoy !!

1victim

Shannon
01-08-2012, 08:30 PM
I got your message - I just replied.

How far into the complaints process are you?

What steps have you taken so far? I might be able to help you....
I have helped many people in the last year with complaints, usually only people who are un familiar with law
and the complaints process.

Shannon
01-08-2012, 08:51 PM
I feel stupid now .... lol

Just read up on the case - you guys have done heaps!